May 24, 2018
Thank you for your interest in our company and web sites.
Mubik Entertainment Oy collects information of the contact persons of the current corporate and community customers and potential customers, partners and stakeholders, application and web site users.
Mubik Entertainment Oy’s customer and stakeholder register.
The Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Mubik Entertainment Oy collects information of the contact persons of the current corporate and community customers and potential customers, partners and stakeholders to create, manage and nurture customer relationships and other business relations, and enable contacting needed for providing the services. This covers among other things the next processing purposes:
- Selling and delivering products, solutions and services
- Developing and improving products, solutions and services
- Offering and producing customer and support services
- Product warranties and software maintenance services
- Feedback surveys
- Marketing and PR: for example, newsletters, newssheets, communicating about new products, services and solutions, and about campaigns and events
Additionally, user data of the Mubik Entertainment Oy web site and social media is collected to maintain and develop the sites. To analyze the data Mubik Entertainment Oy uses the third party’s Google Analytics (additional information: https://www.google.com/analytics/). A site visitor is not identified by Mubik Entertainment Oy until he/she, for example, ills and sends a contact form. You can refuse the data collection done by Google Analytics by loading a browser add-on from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Data is stored as long as the customer relationship and/or relevant other connection is valid and reasonable time period after that.
The following data can be collected:
- Name of the person
- Name of the company/employer
- Contact information like email, telephone number, address and other identification data
- Professional title
- Information provided when fulfilling customer feedback, contact request and support request forms
- Information relating customer orders, deliveries and invoices including corporate ID
- An online identifier when contact has been done via online services
- Information relating to the web site usage like used browser, device, IP address, country, where the visitors come from and go on our website, and how long do they stay on our web site
- Information related to the customers and agreements
- Customer information related to services and products
Regular Sources of Data
- Information received via Mubik Entertainment Oy own activities (like customer events, trainings, exhibitions)
- Information received directly from the person (like ordering newsletter or other marketing material, contacting Mubik Entertainment Oy via web services or other sources)
- Information received via web sites and social media
- Information received from third parties like Mubik Entertainment Oy partners
- Information received via using various technologies with the help of third party services (like cookies of a third party to analyze the web sites)
- Customer satisfaction and feedback surveys
- Information from publicly accessible sources (like trade registers, third parties providing company contact information, company web sites)
- Or when another relevant connection is created between Mubik Entertainment Oy and a data subject
Sharing of Data with 3rd Parties
Mubik Entertainment Oy might share the data between Mubik Entertainment Oy partners or other third parties when it supports the above listed purpose of the personal data processing to provide the relevant and complete service. Communicating with us and using our different online sites you accept the sharing of your personal data in the way discussed here.
Transfers of Data Outside EU
Mubik Entertainment Oy strives to handle the data inside European Union and European Economic Area. If data is transferred outside the EU to countries, where processing the personal data differs from the EU requirements, Mubik Entertainment Oy manages that the data is processed according to General Data Protection Regulation guidelines and with proper ways of protection. Communicating with us and using our different online sites you accept the sharing of your personal data in the way discussed here.
Information security and confidentiality are secured with the help of technical and organizational measures like user rights, passwords and the encryption of the network traffic. Data is stored on servers protected by firewalls or when the data is in manual form, it is kept in a locked place. The processing of the personal data is limited to those people who are relevant in producing the needed service.
Right of Access to Personal Data
The data subject has the right of access to his/her personal data stored in a register. This access request needs to be in a written format, and signed request to be sent to Mubik Entertainment Oy.
Right to Correction or Erasure
The data subject has the right to correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, to obtain the erasure of personal data, right to object the processing of his/her personal data and right to data portability from one system to another. Correction, erasure or other request needs to be in a written format, and signed request to be sent to Mubik Entertainment Oy. It needs to be clearly stated what kind of amendment is requested by the data subject.
Objecting the processing the personal data might result in limited possibilities to utilize our applications and services. Personal data can be erased when it has been requested by the data subject or after the reasonable time period after the termination of the customer relationship, if we do not have a legitimate reason not to do it. It is possible that the data is not erased immediately from all the servers and backup files.
The data subject can opt-out from the online direct marketing by following the instructions included into each message. He/she can still receive necessary customer communication needed to manage the customer relationship and producing the services.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Controller and Contact Information
Mubik Entertainment Oy
Kuurinniitynkuja 3 B
Company ID: FI24645268